Category: Community

Sort: Date | Title | Views | | Comments | Random Sort Ascending
View:

The Alfie Cam – Alfie’s point of view of St Ives.

8.49K Views0 Comments

The Alfie Cam - Alfie's point of view of St Ives. I always wondered what St Ives would look like from my dog's perspective. So, during last month, I attached a camera to my scaled down Cornish lion to finally discover t...

St Ives Business 2 Business Fair 2014

3.48K Views0 Comments

St Ives Business 2 Business Fair 2014 This year's St Ives Business Fair will be held on Tuesday 11th November at the St Ives Guildhall. This event is kindly sponsored by Coodes Solicitors. This is a great event for all...

Treloyhan Manor development

4.72K Views0 Comments

Controversial development at St Ives' Treloyhan Manor gets green light Campaigners fighting against the destruction of a green area in St Ives have been left disappointed after a planning application for development a...

RIBA Sandcastle Competition St Ives

5.22K Views0 Comments

RIBA Sandcastle Competition St Ives With over 300 events planned for this year, there will be something for everyone, so come to our beautiful town and join our St Ives September Festival celebrations – two weeks of gre...

Smoking Apples Theatre Company – In Our Hands

2.15K Views0 Comments

Smoking Apples Theatre Company - In Our Hands With over 300 events planned for this year, there will be something for everyone, so come to our beautiful town and join our St Ives September Festival celebrations – two we...

Porthmeor Studios at the September Festival

8.88K Views0 Comments

Porthmeor Studios at the September Festival Chris Hibbert presents the events and festivities a the Porthmeor Studios for St Ives September Festival With over 300 events planned for this year, there will be something...

The Crallans @ Norway Square

2.63K Views0 Comments

The Crallans @ Norway Square Norway square during the September Festival. With over 300 events planned for this year, there will be something for everyone, so come to our beautiful town and join our St Ives September F...

September Festival at Norway Square

2.69K Views0 Comments

September Festival at Norway Square   Every day throughout the festival fortnight NORWAY SQUARE (elsewhere if wet) 12.30pm – 2pm Music and poetry in Norway Square led by Bob Devereux. FREE ...

St Ives September Festival 2014 Introduction

3.51K Views0 Comments

Alan Shepherd presents the St Ives September Festival 2014 The St Ives September Festival 2014 is now "Live" With over 300 events planned for this year, there will be something for everyone, so come to our beautiful to...

St Ives Jumbo Scully Race 2014

40.45K Views1 Comments

St Ives Jumbo Scully Race 2014 One of these relay-racing from the seashore was launched in St.Ives ultimate summer time season by the Jumbo Affiliation as an thrilling spectator sport to encourage this historic painti...

Page 7 of 20« First...56789...20...Last »