Category: Community

Sort: Date | Title | Views | | Comments | Random Sort Ascending
View:

Remembrance Sunday St Ives 2016

1.05K Views0 Comments

Remembrance Sunday St Ives 2016 LEST WE FORGET :  Ward members of St Ives Town Council, Cornwall Council and local community group where among those who stood in silence for two minutes at 11am outside St Eia Church on ...

Filming Rosamunde Pilcher drama in St Ives

2.04K Views0 Comments

Filming Rosamunde Pilcher drama in St Ives FFP New Media was one of the first production companies in Germany to acquire film rights to a best-selling author: Rosamunde Pilcher. These romantic love stories, filmed in Co...

Fireworks on Porthminster Beach 2016

1.04K Views0 Comments

Fireworks on Porthminster Beach 2016 Bonfire/fireworks display night on Porthminster Beach. Thanks to St Ives AFC and Porthminster Cafe for the organisation. Thanks to Adrian for the photo and Cherish for the poem.Eng...

Bamaluz Bootleggers – Cornwall My Home – SSF 2016

1.50K Views0 Comments

Bamaluz Bootleggers - Cornwall My Home - SSF 2016 Sponsored by St Ives Holidays More information about the St Ives September Festival The Bamaluz Bootleggers are an off-shoot of the St Ives Town Band and enjoy per...

I Only Have Eyes for St Ives – St Ives Holidays

6.31K Views0 Comments

I Only Have Eyes for St Ives - St Ives Holidays video commissioned by St Ives Holidays music by The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You Thanks to Adam, Ruben, Oscar, Mr Jonathan Chaffin (Cornish Legend) and the c...

Steve Bassett St Ives Harbour Master – St Ives Holidays

4.87K Views0 Comments

Captain Steve Bassett talks about his job as the St Ives Harbour Master. video commissioned by St Ives Holidays The first stone pier was not built until nearly 1500, but St Ives was probably the foremost Cornish fi...

44th John Knill’s Celebration 2016

2.88K Views0 Comments

John Knill Celebration 2016 Film commissioned by St Ives Holidays. Music by Bagas Porthia. Knill’s Steeple, as the monument is known locally, was intended to be a mausoleum for customs officer and one-time St Ives ...

St Ives Lifeboat Naming Ceremony – Nora Stachura

1.75K Views0 Comments

St Ives Lifeboat Naming Ceremony Nora Stachura video commissioned by St Ives Holidays ST IVES' RNLI has officially welcomed their new Shannon class lifeboat and launch and recovery system. Volunteers at St Ives' l...

St Ives Neighbourhood Plan

1.74K Views0 Comments

St Ives Neighbourhood Plan Produced by Morag Robertson for St Ives TV. More info: https://stivesnplan.wordpress.com/ About Neighbourhood Planning The Localism Act introduced new powers for communities in the form of N...

St Ives Farmers’ Market 2016

1.39K Views0 Comments

St Ives Farmers’ Market Welcome to St Ives Farmers’ Market – a community venture to help make fresh local produce available in St Ives, Cornwall. The market runs every Thursday throughout the year at The Guildhall, Str...

Page 2 of 2012345...1020...Last »